Saturday 3 November 2012

Last Weekend Home Before The Trip!

I think it has been a week that I didn't had a full night of sleep, everything is turning in my head the minute I woke up in the middle of the night....first I am Retired for 5yrs now (I was an Optometrist Assistant)...and I am French, I am leaving alone, from Ottawa to Vancouver, I don't know anybody...with a few things in my pack-sack...waiting at the airport of Vancouver to meet the team. I know it is going to be an experience of my life but....but it is scary ...knowing nobody ...and traveling alone ...but in Manila, my friend Nica is waiting for us. Well, that was my thoughts and my concerns 5 days before I leave Ottawa, November 7th at 7:30am....until we meet, I am a bundle of nerves...
 
-Claudelle Dionne
TWECS Team Member
 
 
My instinct is that this trip is going to be a whirlwind. I'm trying not to anticipate what to expect, since I know I'll be shocked once we get there and get into the clinic. I'm hoping that we'll get to experience a little bit of the culture and see some of the important sights while we have some evening and weekend down time.
 
-Annie Micucci
TWECS Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment